[Nek5000-users] Corner elements giving large values

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 2 01:04:08 CDT 2017

Hi Nek Forum, Paul

     The top and bottom BC are zero heat flux. Please let me n=know
how to control the CFL. It is 0.5 in the logfile. I am having no
particular difficulty except these corner elements at the junction of
inner cylinder and the top/bottom planes. Is there a better way to
treat edge boundary elements. Also is it possible to have different
order of elements at different locations.

Thank you
Swarandeep