[Nek5000-users] Nek compiles on IBM, but not on Intel

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Jan 26 05:02:12 CST 2017

Ok, I found the error. For some reason, git pull created some empty files (drive?.f and others). A new git clone solved this.
A somewhat related question: Is it correct that the interpolation subroutines  (intpts_ etc) have been removed from the latest release? I haven’t used them for some time but still had them in the usr file and noticed an error that they are missing.

Jan