[Nek5000-users] Outflow boundary conditions

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Feb 17 10:13:02 CST 2017

Hi Vatslav,

In bdry.f file (repo file), the 'o' boundary condition is fed through the
variable pa = 0. Thats the term involving p + \nu (\grad u + \grad u^T) =
0. In the rea file you can change the 'O' boundary condition to user
defined 'o' boundary condition and then in the uderbc() you can set your
conditions on pa.