[Nek5000-users] Linearised Navier Stokes

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Aug 21 08:11:25 CDT 2017

Hi Adam,

        Yes, I had wrongly  set it to  lx2=lx1. I corrected it and now the
running is correct. The base flow is held in place and the perturbations
are time stepped.  Thank you very much for this.

         However the following line

   call gradm1(DTDX,DTDY,DTDZ,T)

         which works for the base flow is not working for the perturbation
if I use the below lines:

         call gradm1(DTPDX,DTPDY,DTPDZ,TP)
       call outpost(DTPDX,DTPDY,DTPDZ,PRP,TP,0,'gdtprt')

Thank you
Swarandeep