[Nek5000-users] Linearised Navier Stokes

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Aug 18 10:26:05 CDT 2017

Hi clio,

     Thank you for the suggestion. I have got the base flow now. But when I
tried to run the perturbation using the sample .par file for the dfh_cav
case for a different problem, the base flow is getting tmestepped instead
of perturbation. I have used the same .par file from the dfh_cav case and
has used the follwoing settings:

[PROBLEMTYPE]
perturbations = yes
solveBaseflow = no
variableProperties = yes

   Can you please let me know where I may be mistaken.

Swarandeep