[Nek5000-users] Using mshconvert With Curves

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 10 12:03:12 CDT 2017

Dear Marco,

I have actually very little experience with the script. Some people used it
here (at KTH) for 2D and 3D wings and we never encountered such an issue.
If you cannot get it to work for simple cases and if that helps, I can send
you a simple 2D msh file that works. From there, you could compare the
files format... I am sorry that I cannot help much more than that.

Best,
Nicolas