[Nek5000-users] Using mshconvert With Curves

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 10 09:41:45 CDT 2017

Dear Tommy,

Besides the short REAMDE file, there is a detailed explanation on how to
use the script at the end of the file 'mshconvert.py' (starting from line
1385).
Basically, you need to identify the IDs of the curved boundaries in the
.msh file and give it a Nek type (either midpoint 'm' or curve 'C' + some
info: I think that only the radius is required, the rest is optional) and
pass this info to the script in the form of a Python dictionary called
'curves'.
If the problem persists, feel free to share some details about the error
that you get.

Best,
Nicolas