[Nek5000-users] Conjugate heat transfer with complex properties

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 3 09:30:23 CDT 2017

Hi Adam,

Can you be more specific?  Is it melting?

In principle, it should be possible as that was one of the original applications for Nek5000.  In practice, however, I would rate that as still a research area (at least from the Nek perspective).  I guess that melting is much easier than freezing, however.

Paul