[Nek5000-users] Post processing mode

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 1 22:11:20 CST 2016

We should indeed add this more explicitly in our documentation.

The main aspect is to have an output file which is written at which iostep value is written in the .rea file, see parameter 15
http://nek5000.github.io/NekDoc/Nek_usersch7.html#x9-690007.1

This file can be later visualized in Visit, for which you will need to run the visnek script. (visnek is in the tools/scripts folder)

Oana