[Nek5000-users] Pretex script

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 22 09:37:15 CDT 2016

Hello,

I have a script that uses Pretex to generate a circle  that is then extruded in a pipe. I think the script has some option that do not match my current version of Pretex. Here is the script (only the part for generating and meshing the circle):

pretex << EOF
inlet2d
   1 READ PREVIOUS PARAMETERS
one2d
   1 BUILD FROM FILE
one2d
   5 DELETE ELEMENT
   4 CURVE SIDES
   5 Autosphere
4 3 Enter number of elements in core and shell:
.65 Enter ratio in outer shell:
   8 Convert Midside to Circle
2.  Input maxium radius:
   1 BUILD MENU
   3 GLOBAL REFINE
  13 Clean up vertices
   7 REPLICATE/ROTATE
3    Rep. (1), Rot. (2), Rep/Rot (3) Template (4)? (0=abort)
90   Input rotation angle (deg):
1    Input number of reps (e.g., 1 --> double mesh size)
  13 Clean up vertices
   1 END GLOBAL REFINE
   1 END    ELEMENTS
   1 ACCEPT MATL,QVOL
   1 ACCEPT B.C.'s
   1 ACCEPT B.C.'s
   1 EXIT
EOF

The line that is causing the error message is '8 Convert Midside to Circle’. In my pretex version I have ‘8 RENUMBER ELEMENTS’. Could you please let me know what I can do to fix the script?

Thanks,
marco