[Nek5000-users] problems in good quality of hexahedral mesh

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jun 8 13:18:12 CDT 2016

Hello all,

I am creating my mesh in ICEM CFD. My geometry is unstructured as it has arteries and veins so I know how to create Tetrahedral mesh so to get hexahedral mesh I have used icon to convert tetra to hexa in ICEM CFD but it is not of good quality.

Does any one know good method to get good quality of hexahedral mesh on unstructured geometry like arteries and veins in ICEM CFD? If you have any tutorial or anythig please send a link.