[Nek5000-users] Compiling with MOAB - no implicit type

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jul 29 12:12:03 CDT 2016

Hi Vijay

When modifying the turbChannel example with with the the parameters
defined in SIZE gives no implicit type error

After commenting the implicit none and adding userq2 then it compiles

But the following error comes when I try to run it

/----------------------------------------------------------\\
|      _   __ ______ __ __  ______  ____    ____    ____   |
|     / | / // ____// //_/ / ____/ / __ \\ / __ \\ / __ \\ |
|    /  |/ // __/  / ,<   /___ \\  / / / // / / // / / /   |
|   / /|  // /___ / /| | ____/ / / /_/ // /_/ // /_/ /     |
|  /_/ |_//_____//_/ |_|/_____/  \\____/ \\____/ \\____/   |
|----------------------------------------------------------|
| NEK5000:  Open Source Spectral Element Solver            |
| COPYRIGHT (c) 2008-2010 UCHICAGO ARGONNE, LLC            |
| Version:  1.0rc1 / SVN  r1115                            |
| Web:      http://nek5000.mcs.anl.gov                     |
\\----------------------------------------------------------/

  Number of processors:           8
  REAL    wdsize      :           8
  INTEGER wdsize      :           4
  Timer accuracy      : 9.54E-08
  Reading /home/per/nekwork/turbChannelCube/turbChannel.rea
At line 86 of file /home/per/nek5000/core/connect2.f (unit = 9, file =
'/home/per/nekwork/turbChannelCube/turbChannel.rea')
Fortran runtime error: Bad integer for item 1 in list input

Best regards,

Per

Quoting nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov: