[Nek5000-users] Please unsubscribe me

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 18 13:02:37 CST 2016

Hi Mohsen and Stefan,

To help deal with redundancy, I know other projects that strive to respond
to user queries with links to the documentation.  If the answer doesn't
exist in the documentation, it is added.  In that way, the docs grow
naturally in a user-driven way.

Obviously, this isn't always appropriate for edge cases or overly specific
questions, but the added cost to add to the docs is generally amortized
over a large part of the documentation readers.

Max