[Nek5000-users] Please unsubscribe me

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Feb 18 11:11:25 CST 2016

Hi Stefan,

I have two comments in this regard:

1- I noticed many of the question asked by members have been
previously discussed and if they search the list archive, they can
find the answers. So the questions and/or replies are in many cases
redundant.

2- There are email clients (such as Thunderbird) in which you can
ignore a thread on a topic in a forum without going through or
deleting each email of the thread.

Cheers,
Mohsen