[Nek5000-users] MPI_TAG_UB

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Aug 18 14:07:01 CDT 2016

I checked the source (nekbone 3.1) and it looks like the fortran part does
not use any tagged messages but the C part does. In fact, there are C
parts using the MPI rank to tag messages.

So I am afraid commenting the check won¹t help.

Cheers,
Stefan

Am 8/18/16, 8:55 AM schrieb "nek5000-users-bounces at lists.mcs.anl.gov on
behalf of nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov" unter