[Nek5000-users] Display errors in Prenek

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Sep 4 12:22:30 CDT 2015

Yes, the same thing happens. I tried both prenek and postx again, and I
actually have full mouse functionality now. The only things missing are the
option and element labels / numbering. I can successfully make meshes using
the label numbering in the terminal window. It seems to be an issue with
the installations of Ubuntu 14.04 that I have.