[Nek5000-users] Rotational velocity

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Nov 26 07:19:23 CST 2015

Hi,
if you would like to add Coriolis (and centrifugal) acceleration terms
then these can easily be put into userf as body forces. If you use a
param-value from the rea file, then the amount of rotation can be set at
runtime.

If on the other hand you would like to specify a rotating body, then I
guess you could use the boundary conditions (userbc) on the body to
impose this rotation.

Best regards,
Philipp