[Nek5000-users] New Webpage and Documentation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 17 15:20:58 CST 2015

Hi nek5000 users,

As you may have noticed we have a new webpage and a documentation update where we gathered the information on the previous pages. As last week the documentation is accessible in both pdf and browsable form.
Some info may have been missed either by accident or since it seemed redundant. Therefore we welcome your requests and observations in order to improve the current status.

The old page is now hosted statically on the new page but as Aleks pointed out the search button doesn't work anymore. The reason for that is that our systems people couldn't mirror the old page and could barely give us the old page statically.

I realize this may be highly inconvenient to some but the best solution we can see such that we do not short circuit the progress:
1. If there is anything you are looking for and is not available please let us know and we shall update it
2. We try to adapt the search button on the new page to allow users to navigate as they were used to, also the browsable edition of the documentation should be of help
3. The old page source together with the database can be provided to whoever sees any use to it.

Also you may have noticed we link to most of the centers that have a high number of users, and also promote work performed with Nek5000. If you would like to be added either by lining to your homepage or just by citing your work in the Gallery please let us know.

Best,
Oana