[Nek5000-users] Grid to grid interpolation and 8-byte data format

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Mar 31 08:14:35 CDT 2015

Dear Neks,

I noticed that '8-byte fld files are currently not supported' as stated in g2gi subroutine. However, it worked fine when I used 8-byte old field to interpolate to 4-byte new geometry field (8-byte to 8-byte doesn't work). I'm just wondering is there anyway that I can generate 8-byte new field data using g2gi? Anywhere I can change in the interpolation subroutine?

Hope anyone can help. Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Tony