[Nek5000-users] NELGT is 0!

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 27 19:43:12 CDT 2015

Hi,
I am running this example with 512 elements, however I get an error:

 read .rea file
 nelgt/nelgv/lelt:         512         512         512
 lx1  /lx2  /lx3 :           6           4           6

 mapping elements to processors
  ABORT: Too many processors (       1) for to few elements (       0).
  ABORTING IN MAPELPR.

This is on Cetus at ANL. As can be seen, the .rea file is read successfully
and nelgt is set to 512 in connect2.f, however, inside subroutine mapelpr,
NELGT gets set to 0. I have no clue why its value is changing. This does
not happen on my local machine. The program was compiled on Cetus using
mpixlf77 and mpixlc.  Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tania