[Nek5000-users] Error message when executing Nek

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sat Mar 14 15:28:07 CDT 2015

I had forgot about that.

nek5000-users-bounces at lists.mcs.anl.gov] on behalf of
nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov [nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov]
> Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2015 1:54 PM
> To: Nek Mailing List
> Subject: [Nek5000-users] Error message when executing Nek
>
> Hey all,
>
> I successfully compiled the eddy example but when I try to execute the
nek5000 executable it says the .rea file doesn't exist. The file itself is
in the same directory. Any thoughts? Thanks.

> David H.

Nope, forgot about that. Now that I have the time step files, what's the
best way to create the necessary files to upload into VisIt?