[Nek5000-users] Compilation of nek5000 in ubuntu

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 14 07:17:06 CST 2015

Hi Kamal,

Unfortunately, your suggestions does not change much of the compiling. The mpif77 compiler is still non-functional. When I do "sudo make" or "sudo make check install", no errors or warning appears except repeated similar words "Nothing to be done for 'xxxx (eg. all)' ". And when I do "sudo apt-get install build essential", it actually did not find out essential.

I will re-do the steps tomorrow to double check. Thanks again for your assistance.

Regards,

Simon