[Nek5000-users] Compilation of nek5000 in ubuntu

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Jan 14 05:49:19 CST 2015

    Hi Simon,

    Could you try this ' export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/opempi/lib '
and then launching "./makenek eddy_uv".

    If that does not help, There are a couple of things to do :

   1) sudo apt-get update
   2) sudo apt-get upgrade
   3) Sudo apt-get install build essential

   do the above commands to install some Linux libraries and try
recompiling openmpi with ' ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/openmpi
FC=/usr/local/gfortran (path of your gfortran).

    just take look at the output when you do ' sudo make ' and see If
everything is going perfectly.

    Best,
    Kamal

    PS: Check If your gfortran works properly