[Nek5000-users] Error trying to visualize results in VisIt for Eddy_UV example

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 18 00:44:38 CST 2015

Hi Ketan,

Why dont you try visnek <name of your fld files>. Visit will generate a
<name of your fld files>.nek5000 metadata file. You can read that in visit.

Also, you need to make sure, that at least first fld file should have mesh
information, otherwise visit will fail to read the data. So make sure when
the .fld01 file is generated ifxyo = .true., it can be false or true every
where.

Best Regards,
Tanmoy