[Nek5000-users] Stress formulation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Dec 17 19:07:47 CST 2015

Hi Paul,

I think I have misspoken. The thing is that I haven't got the profile
corresponding
to the inlet one anywhere in pipe.
I add some clarifications. You can find  attached file with velocity
curves for
my simulaltions.
I have done the simulations of Poiseuille flow in the cylindrical pipe. With
IFAXIS = true, IFSTRS = false, param (30) = 0  the input profile doesn't
chage. With IFAXIS = true, IFSTSR = true, param (30) = 0 the input
velocity  profile changes considerably along the pipe  and on the axis there
is strange pressure peak, the nature of which I can not understand. Can  I
have clarification on this question?

Thanks,
Andrew