[Nek5000-users] SYM and ON boundary conditions

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Oct 24 11:35:44 CDT 2014

Hi Praveen,

I think 'ON' is the same as O for the n direction, and Dirichlet for the t
directions.

Concerning the SYM you are right it is (grad(u).n).t, it may be better to not have it in vector notation at all. However I don't think there is a condition on the pressure, but I guess one could check in the code.

Oana