[Nek5000-users] Nekton (pre/post-processing)

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Nov 11 13:03:19 CST 2014

Hi Dr Fischer,

Thank you for your reply. I would like to add some question, I wonder if
there's any command to abort a command such when you've mistaken clicked
the [modify element] command or perhaps to undo it? This is because I
usually delete an element or restart the prenek whenever I've mistaken
created/modify an element as I not . Plus, I wonder of how can I obtain
nekton 2.8, since at the moment I'm using nekton 2.6 and the feature for
its menu are pretty different from the manual available online. Thank you.

Best regards,
Muhsin