[Nek5000-users] implement pressure and velocity BC

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Nov 3 10:56:24 CST 2014

Hi Neks,

I'd like to use some specific function to define boundary conditions for
pressure and velocity in my simulation.

For example, I'd like to use for velocity Ux=Uy=0 dU/dz=a, and for
pressure grad(p)=b. I've seen that in usercheck it is possible to write
time dpendent functions to define the boundary conditions for velocity.
But, is there any way to write Neumann boundary conditions for pressure
or velocity? Or to write the function that I want?

Thank you in advance.
SL