[Nek5000-users] gmsh to nek converter

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jun 8 04:51:27 CDT 2014

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for you supply this work for us, I met a error when I follow your
introductions, like this

python karman.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "karman.py", line 1, in <module>
    from mshconvert import *
  File "/home/wei/Desktop/nek5000/ext_cyl_gmsh/mshconvert.py", line 6, in
<module>
    from numpy import zeros, array, sign, cross, dot, ones, arctan, sin,
cos, pi, mod, sqrt
ImportError: No module named numpy

I don't know which part I missed. would you help me?

Thanks

Wei