[Nek5000-users] Pipe with expansion

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jan 24 04:34:12 CST 2014

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking into the .usr file for defining the
set_obj ().

1) Could you please tell me what is 'Enter the number of levels ?' in n2to3

is it the number of elements in Z direction ?

2) As you said about storing the computed vorticity in velocity field to
view in VisIT, I found the routine to compute the vorticity but I am
stuck about adding it to the velocity filed to VisIT ? could you please
tell me how it works or any example which stores vorticity to the .fld
file as a separate variable.

Thank you

Kamal