[Nek5000-users] Pipe with expansion

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jan 21 10:33:36 CST 2014

Hi paul,

can I make this to be drag or shear quantities to be return to the a
separate file so that it will easy for me to plot.

By the way it gives the integral quantity. Think for example I need to
find the shear stress on the wall  from the inlet to outlet at a
particular time = 2 . How can I do that ?

Is there way to find the number of elements in x,y and z direction ?