[Nek5000-users] Load_fld() without restart

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 20 02:51:35 CST 2014

Hi Josh,

Thank you for your answer. We had already considered using this approach
but we have a few queries. We would like to load a .fld file at each
time step, which means the process might become very costly. Do you have
any idea of the cost (in time) of such a method? Also, what becomes of
the variables calculated during the previous time steps?

Thanks again,

Holly