[Nek5000-users] Linearised Navier-Stokes: 2D cylinder flow

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 5 22:11:15 CST 2014

Hi JC,

Are you trying to look at the perturbation from the
steady cylinder base flow ?

Am curious about your boundary conditions (though I
recognize that your bc set for the external cylinder
flow shouldn't be too different from the boundary
layer case)...

Just inquiring to get a better idea of what's going on.

Paul