[Nek5000-users] Prenek Problem

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Apr 7 09:13:41 CDT 2014

Dear Neks,

I would like to use prenek to refine a generated mesh.
Whenever I try to use prenek, after typing prex command a new window will
appear. It has a red bar in the right side and a black window in the left
side. After that the following scripts are appeared:

-Adobe-Helvetica-Medium-R-Normal--12-120-75-75-P-67-ISO8859-1

 I/O Error: No String Terminator sent to PRS

 NEKTON Version
2.6

cp: cannot stat ~/.nekdefaults': No such file or directory

(6144,6144,6144)

(61440,61440,61440)

(61440,   0,   0)

(61440,61440,   0)

(30720,30720,30720)

(   0,   0,61440)

(61440,   0,43008)

(61440,61440,   0)

(43008,61440,   0)

(12288,61440,12288)

(   0,61440,61440)

(   0,18432,61440)

(61440,   0,61440)

(61440,   0,12288)

(36864,36864,36864)

(30720,30720,43008)

 Choose a Name for This Session:

,

And no graphical menu is appeared. Besides, by typing any key to choose a
name for the session, nothing will be done!

Could you please guide me how to fix the problem and use graphical menu?

Best Regards,
Omid Atlaschian