[Nek5000-users] 2D simulation for 3D perturbation mode with a 2D baseflow

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Oct 23 19:39:49 CDT 2013

Hi Vincent,

Yes - this should be easy to implement.

For one thing, you have the option of inserting any forcing
in the rhs via ffx and ffy.

I've only glanced at the equations but am certain that they
can be inserted.

If it's an additional part that should be treated implicitly
in the Helmholtz solve there is a flag for that as well.  If
the multiplier is constant (w.r.t. space) then you can set
that term using param(107).

Paul