[Nek5000-users] Prenek and Genbox - Maketools problems

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri May 24 19:34:15 CDT 2013

Hi JP,

I have update the nek5_svn/trunk/tools to reflect the shell script change
and to fix the genbox bug.  If you could update your tools and do a
"./maketools clean; ./maketools all" things should be working better.

I have not been able to replicate the prenek error, but the error message, :

XIO:  fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":0"
      after 153 requests (153 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

Usually just means that X11 was closed in a non-standard way.

If you are still having prenek issues, could you explain to me what isn't
working, or what happens when you try to start a session?

Thanks,
Katie