[Nek5000-users] Maintaining order of perturbation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed May 15 18:17:27 CDT 2013

Hi Paul,

Sorry, I should have written it in more details.

I have the base flow u_{base} calculated, already continuous across the
elements. Now, I am trying to add perturbation doing to the base flow: u =
u_{base}+\epsilon*u_{perturb} at each time-step. \epsilon being the order
(e,g 10^-08) and u_{perturb} varies from 0 to 1 on each grid points.

Best
Sayed