[Nek5000-users] Writing 2d output files for 3d data

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jun 25 06:28:09 CDT 2013

Hi Janet,

I think that z_slice() and outfld2d would be reasonable
starting points.

As I look at the code, z_slice takes element 1, slice 1
in the z direction.   You would want to generalize this.

Also, it looks outfld2d() is set up only for ascii output
at the moment.   I would suggest conversion to binary.

I can take a pass at making these changes but will not have
time to verify functionality for a few days.  I could however
work with you on that.

Paul