[Nek5000-users] Full restart during a simulation

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sat Jun 22 11:52:54 CDT 2013

Hi NEKs,

I'm trying to mimic the full restart routine during a simulation. Maybe I
can explain better with an example
Consider the 2D flow around a circular cylinder.
I'm copyng the solutions of four timesteps (istep= 20-23) in an array, then
i copy them in four successive timesteps (istep=30,33). I'm expecting that
the solution at istep= 34 is the same of istep=24 but it is slightly
different (looking for example at drag coefficient). Maybe I have to call
same routines that are involved in the restart process but I couldn't find
which.

Andrea