[Nek5000-users] New multigrid for pn-pn

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Jun 14 11:31:36 CDT 2013

Dear Azad,

Have you tried the most recent version of the repo
with the latest multigrid?   To use the new SEMG
you would simply make certain that p41--44 are zero
in the .rea file.

I updated the repo just a couple of weeks back.  The
SEMG is improved, but it might not make a difference
in your particular case.

Please let me know if the current SEMG works for you.

Best regards, Paul