[Nek5000-users] mesh problems

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 14 12:34:28 CST 2013

Hi Paul,

thanks a lot.

1/ we used the AMG preconditioner since it should scale better for bigger processor numbers.
I remember of having long waiting times at the beginning with the XXt. I will check it out.

2/ I got about 80 disconnected elements while running genmap. How many did you get? I will repeat
the run with tol=0.1.

3/ did you use my file y5.rea and my file zpts_compare?

4/ did you have to enforce the outer elements to radius r=0.5 in the usrdat?

Janet and Joerg.