[Nek5000-users] major nek tools update

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Wed Feb 13 09:06:05 CST 2013

Hello

I am having trouble compiling tools. I get this error. I am on mac snow
leopard.

Thanks
praveen

----------------------
Make prenek...
----------------------
gfortran -mcmodel=medium -c   prenek.f
gfortran -mcmodel=medium -c   curve.f
gfortran -mcmodel=medium -c   edit.f
gfortran -mcmodel=medium -c   build.f
build.f:2521.15:

      if (.not.iflow) ifld0=2
               1
Error: Operand of .not. operator at (1) is INTEGER(4)
build.f:2525.18:

         if (.not.iflow) read(47,*) ans  ! dummy read
                  1
Error: Operand of .not. operator at (1) is INTEGER(4)
build.f:3560.13:

      iftmp =ifgrid
             1
Warning: Extension: Conversion from LOGICAL(4) to INTEGER(4) at (1)
build.f:3566.16:

         ifgrid=iftmp
                1
Warning: Extension: Conversion from INTEGER(4) to LOGICAL(4) at (1)
build.f:3578.19:

            ifgrid=iftmp
                   1
Warning: Extension: Conversion from INTEGER(4) to LOGICAL(4) at (1)
build.f:3622.16:

         ifgrid=iftmp
                1
Warning: Extension: Conversion from INTEGER(4) to LOGICAL(4) at (1)
build.f:3652.22:

               ifgrid=iftmp
                      1
Warning: Extension: Conversion from INTEGER(4) to LOGICAL(4) at (1)
build.f:3672.13:

      ifgrid=iftmp
             1
Warning: Extension: Conversion from INTEGER(4) to LOGICAL(4) at (1)
make[1]: *** [build.o] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 1