[Nek5000-users] neuman bc for the normal velocity component

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Sep 25 10:42:20 CDT 2012

Hi Joris,

The usage you describe should work.

I've put an example "blasius" in the examples directory.

Note that a common failure mode is where fluid is drawn _in_
to the domain through the ON boundary.  This can happen if
the pressure is such that flow wants to come in rather than
leave.

However, from what you describe, it sounds as if something
else is going wrong in your case.  Perhaps looking at the
example will help.

Paul