[Nek5000-users] Visit reader for double precision f files

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Thu Sep 13 17:46:11 CDT 2012

Hi Philip,

With regards to VisIt, I am happy to investigate.  IIRC, this issue came up
before and we decided that the reader did work.  (But possibly it slipped
off my queue and it doesn't work!!)

If you can make a file available to me (hchilds at lbl.gov), I can pursue.

With respect to the file format issue, someone else more knowledgable will
need to answer.

Best,
Hank