[Nek5000-users] The first time step in a Nek file must contain a mesh

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Fri Mar 2 07:14:28 CST 2012

Hi Can,

Also note that it is better to use extention .nek5000 for your VisIt matafile instead of .nek3d where you can also drop
the first two lines.

For automatic generation of this metafile .nek5000 and running visit with it you can use the following script:

http://www.mcs.anl.gov/~obabko/nekvis

Best.
Aleks