[Nek5000-users] Passive Scalar Initialization

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jul 15 12:09:00 CDT 2012

Hi,

Thanks for your hint. So, how can I reinitialize the PS after some
time? Should I call useric at userchk? And as I have two passive
scalars, how can I make sure that just one of them is initialized and
the other one and the flow field are read from the restarting fld file?

Thanks again.

Regards,
Alireza

Quoting nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov: