[Nek5000-users] Problem linking Prenek

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sun Jul 8 06:30:47 CDT 2012

Dear all.

I am new in Nek5000. I have been able to run the examples without any
problem, and now I would like to build my mesh, so I would like to use
Prenek. Everything compiles fine (I'm running ubuntu, and I have
installed all the dependences)  but when linking to the X11 it takes
more than 4GB memory. I am building everything on my laptop and I
don't know if it is usual to use that amount of RAM.  If it is so, I
will probably try on another computer. Can we also link the libraries
dynamically?

Regards

--
Luis Parras Anguita