[Nek5000-users] Velocity pressure coupling

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Tue Jul 3 08:36:21 CDT 2012

Hi,

I am a new user of nek5000.

With my colleagues, we are working on an improvement of the traction
boundary condition in the pressure correction framework (as Goda scheme
for instance).
Analytical test have showed the efficiency of our proposal and now we
would like to deal with physical test so we are very interested in nek5000.

I would like to know how the velocity pressure coupling is ensured in
nek5000 and in particular if pressure correction or velocity correction
schemes are used?//

//Thank you in advance.

Etienne