[Nek5000-users] Using postx

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jul 2 17:43:39 CDT 2012

Paul
Okay, so how do I use VisIt. I have version 2.4.0 on my PC. But it won't
read any of the files from nek5000. Do I need to set some switch to enable
a visit file?
Rich

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Sent by: nek5000-users-bounces at lists.mcs.anl.gov
07/02/2012 03:27 PM
Please respond to
nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
cc

Subject
Re: [Nek5000-users] Using postx

Hi Rich,

Sorry about this.

It turns out that most folks have been using VisIt for
their analysis, so the incompatibility between postx
and recent updates to file formats have generally not
been an issue.

I see from Katie's email that she's already working on
an update to postx.

Paul