[Nek5000-users] Lyapunov Exponents

nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov nek5000-users at lists.mcs.anl.gov
Mon Jan 23 18:17:04 CST 2012

Hi Alireza,

this routine was donated by some of our users and is definitely
on the experimental side of things... My suggestion would be to
look carefully at it and see if you can understand it.   As I recall,
a key point was being able to come up with a meaningful norm when
both velocity and temperature are involved in the eigenvector.

Paul